Every accident can have devastating, life-changing effects—pain, anxiety, depression, lost income, etc. You need to focus on your recovery, but you have questions, and you want answers.
Why did this happen to me?
- Could I have done something to avoid it?
- Am I going to be alright?
- What if I can’t work? Who will pay my bills?
- Why won’t the insurance companies help me?
We know answers can be hard to come by, and we know you want them nonetheless. But you deserve more than just answers; you deserve action.
We limit our efforts on the following types of injury cases so we can best serve you.
- Car, Bus, and Truck Accidents
- SEPTA Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Work Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Medical Negligence (Malpractice)
- Nursing Home Neglect
Gibbons Legal not only serves clients in Philadelphia, but also many surrounding counties. We have been able to help many clients in Montgomery County, Delaware County, Chester County and Bucks County.
We Fight for Your Future
We have a philosophy here at Gibbons Legal…a philosophy honed by years of experience with thousands of clients. We have clients, not nameless, faceless files. We represent people—real people with real problems. We represent people who turn to us in what are often the darkest times in their life. We respect that responsibility, and we take that trust personally.
We pride ourselves in giving personal attention to all our clients. No matter how big or how small your case, we strive to make sure you’re completely comfortable. We strive to make sure you’re fully educated on the issues within your case so you can make informed decisions as it progresses. We strive to ensure no stone is left unturned to produce the best possible outcome of your case—financially and emotionally.
You deserve sincerity. You deserve compassion. You deserve Gibbons Legal.
Why Gibbons Legal?
- We’re different from your typical law firm. How?
- Every case is personally handled by our firm’s founder and lead trial attorney, Tom Gibbons.
- We take the time to learn what’s important to you.
- We provide you a shoulder to lean on, not just a reference number to call on.
- Every client is given Tom’s personal cell phone number and email address.
- We’re trial attorneys, not settlement attorneys. We’re not afraid to fight all the way to the end.
- We’re not scared of the “difficult” case; we welcome the challenge!
- Our goal isn’t just to protect your immediate needs, but to ensure your future needs are protected, too.
Secure Your Future
If you’ve been hurt in an accident, let us answer your questions in a FREE, no-obligation consultation. You might be entitled to compensation for past, present, and future medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and much, much more. You don’t have to hire us, but we think you’ll want to once you get to know us.
Don’t settle for a lawyer who only knows how to settle. Got hurt? Get Gibbons!